Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Websites

I promised the class I would post this website on the blog so they could check on the reindeer from home. We watched the reindeer a couple of days ago and I let them know at 9am, 4pm and 7pm they can see Santa fed the reindeer. They were all very excited. There is also a nice list that scrolls across the screen with children's names, so far Mrs. Morett found everyone in the class's name on the list with a little magic reading.  Reindeer

Another website that I love during this time of year is the Portable North Pole. On this website, you (parents/guardians) can set up a email video that Santa will send to your child/children. You can personalize the email and then Santa prepares the video and sends it to your email address.

Hope you all enjoy the websites, if you know of any other websites the class may enjoy let me know and I will post them on our class blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment