Sunday, October 7, 2012

Field Trip/ Harvest Fest

I would like to thank you all for making parent teacher conferences a success, we had 100% participation.

We have a field trip coming up on October 17th, we will be going to Wagner's Farm in Corrales. I handed out permission slips at conferences, if  I did not give you one please let me know and I will send one home with your child.  If you would like to chaperone please let me know we need 6 parent chaperones for this field trip. Remember in order to chaperone field trips or volunteer at school you do need to have a background check. Any background checks that have been done within the last 2 years will be accepted and need to be brought in to the office.

Harvest Fest is fast approaching, we will have a snow cone booth to help raise money for our classroom. We are still in need of any volunteers that could help run the booth, if you are able to help  please let me know.

Thank you all for everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment