Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Columbus Day!!

In fourteen hundred ninety two,
Columbus sailed the ocean blue.

This week we will be learning about Christopher Columbus and why he is an important part of our history. We will not have spelling words this week and homework will consist of reading. I was looking over the reading logs and left them at home. If your child has a reading log in their folder it was not turned in on Friday. I will get the reading logs returned tomorrow and also spelling tests from last week.

We will also be discussing my favorite time of year, Balloon Fiesta!!

Starting tomorrow after the morning announcements your student will begin to learn and recite the NVA mission statement "I will improve myself and my academic success!"

Please get permission slips and money for the field trip in ASAP.

Thank you for your continued support I appreciate all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment